July 13, 2007

Fast Food Fast Talk

It's Friday afternoon of a very busy week, and I decide to treat myself to a vanilla iced coffee at McDonalds. I pull into the drive-thru... roll my window down...

"Welcome to McDonalds. Would you like to try our new sweet tea for 99 cents today?"

Before I can say anything a little voice hollers from the car seat, "No fank you! Can I have a yogurt parfait... wif strawberries... a cup of ice water... um... formaggio (Italian for cheese) and a rice cake. Pwease. Fank you very much!"

Good thing I keep my wallet out of her reach!




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey aunt sal
this is so cute! did it really happen? email me

love, sam

Dennis Bacchetta said...

She's got her mommy's taste and her daddy's appetite.

That's my girl!

Anonymous said...

This sounds like the 99 cent Value Menu for a McDonalds in San Francisco.
18mos to 18 years, the fast food and the fast talk don't change much. The "stakes" just raise exponentially.

Enjoy